Cello Drones for Tuning and Improvisation
- For string players, wind players, vocalists, and instrumentalists
- Develop your ear and improve your intonation
- Tune intervals, scales, arpeggios, and musical passages
- Drones on all 12 chromatic pitches to accompany major, minor, and modal scales
- Tune your instrument
- Great practice and teaching tool
- Helps build technique musically
- Background soundscape and harmonic base for improvisation
- Warm resonant sound of acoustic cello
Visit the Tuning and Improvisation page.
Coming soon: sheet music booklet for tuning and improvisation
Famous Melodies to Tune and Improvise on with Drones
Each melody written out in 12 keys and offering a unique pitch sequence to tune with drones
Cello Drones for Meditation and Relaxation
As one acoustic cello tone fades into the next, your mind settles into a state ideal for meditation, creative activity, and relaxation.
Visit the Meditation and Relaxation page.