Links of interest
- Sonatina Flute and Strings
- Include live classical music at your next event on the Mendocino Coast. Solos, duets, trios, quartets.
- Symphony of the Redwoods
- A community orchestra flourishing on the Mendocino Coast since 1983.
- myra joy, violoncello
- Myra Joy, wonderful cellist living in Fort Bragg
- Druid Sisters Tea Party
- Musical flavors from around the world, based right here on the Mendocino Coast!
- Kaila Flexer: violinist, composer, music educator
- Kaila Flexer has performed both nationally internationally. Kaila also teaches violin and composition as well as teaching a variety of workshops.
- Beckley Bows
- Steven Beckley, maker of violin bows and bows for stringed instruments
- ACMP The Chamber Music Network
- ACMP is a non-profit association that facilitates informal playing and singing by people of all ages and nationalities, beginners to professionals, who share one interest: the love of making music with others.
- Cello Man
- website of master teacher, performer, composer, improvisor cellist Eugene Friesen
- The Cello Professor
- Insightful discussions, demonstrations, and suggestions that will contribute to the development of your cello technique.
- Accessible Contemporary Music
- Chicago based organization fostering the performance of classical music of contemporary composers through internet and international performance.
- New Horizons Music
- New Horizons Music provides information about music programs for adults who have no previous musical experience or who are returning to playing after a long absence.
- Basic Music Theory Elements
- There are basic music theory elements that are essential to learning music and to understand how music is played or constructed. The foundation of these elements is what provides the ability to learn and master music easily.
Mendocino Coast Art Sites
- Under the Table Books
- Words, art, and music by Todd Walton
- Art by Rachel Lahn
- Mixed media work and watercolors by Mendocino Coast artist Rachel Lahn.
- Cynthia Myers Art Glass
- Stunning vases, bowls, and compotes with lovely sand-carved designs.
- Mendocino Art Center
- The Mendocino Art Center is an education, exhibition and resource center for the visual and performing arts.
Mendocino Coast Businesses
- Garth Hagerman Photo/Graphics
- Design and development of this site and many others.
- Mendocino Minister
- Marcia Sloane, Non-denominational Officiant for Weddings on the Mendocino Coast
- Bored Feet Press
- Hiking guides to Mendocino, Sonoma, & Humboldt Counties; books and maps on many topics.
- Crown Hall of Mendocino
- The largest rental Hall in Mendocino Village. Perfect venue for concerts, wedding receptions, banquets, or other events.
- Your Mendocino Wedding
- Planning a wedding in Mendocino? Check out this guide.
- An Easier Way to Be
- Alexander Technique lessons on the Mendocino Coast with Marion Crombie.
Mendocino Coast Lodging
- Big River Ridge Cottage
- Beautifully remodeled cottage tucked into this magnificent redwood forest in the sun belt above Big River. Seven minutes from Mendocino village.
- La Petite Maison
- A vacation rental cottage near Mendocino Village
- Makindu Children’s Centre
- Makindu Children’s Program supports a day resource facility in a rural region of eastern Kenya, providing nutritional and medical support, basic education, and vocational training for AIDS orphans and other vulnerable children.
- Listen to Genius!
- Free audio downloads of the works of the greatest minds in history, narrated by award-winning professional audiobook readers.